Thursday, October 1, 2009

Family - gotta love them

If I was Billy Baldwin, I would be a bit pissed at my sister-in-law, Mackenzie, for sharing her deep dark secret on national television with tv-guru Oprah because it thrusts everyone into the spotlight, and causes tongues to wag in unwanted directions . What does one gain by coming foward with the news that she had a 10-year consensual sexual relationship with her father (also known as incest); and how does this effect the other siblings? If you are her sister, you have to make it crystal clear that this had nothing to do with you and either support her claims or adamently deny them. Then this can add more fuel to the media machine....perfect! Does anyone have a book coming out? Why yes! An album? Perhaps? How about some acting gigs? Ga-ching! As you tab the tears with kleenex in one hand, make sure to hold up your new book with the other!

Did it happen? I don't know - I wasn't there. What does concern me is that the other person involved is this deep dark secret died 8 years ago; and, as we all know, dead men don't tell tales. All I do know is that holidays just got a whole lot more complicated for the Baldwins.....

No comments:

Post a Comment