Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mantrums and tears

Jon Glosselin's twenty-two year old girlfriend told The Insider that daddy dearest Jon is fond of mantrums, that he likes to take his anger and frustrations out on her.....oh, what a keeper! She is quoted as as saying, I don't want to leave him all alone," she says. "At the end of the day, I love him but I dislike him at times. When I love someone I would never hurt them." Okay, think about what you just said, sweetie. When you love someone I would never hurt them - so why be with someone who hurts you? Ah, to be twenty-two again and have your whole life ahead of you, dating a selfish man-boy - I am jealous!

I then read that Corey Feldman is reeling after his wife of seven years filed for divorce. He released the following statement to the press: "Corey is deeply hurt and saddened by this unexpected change in their relationship, and has done nothing to contribute to the demise of the marriage." Okay, thats a weird statement, its as if he is professing his innocence as everyone will assume that the 80s child star, former BFF of Michael Jackson and Corey Haim, would be the root of the problem. Granted, I didn't give the poor boy much credit considering his drug-ridden past -but a cat can change its stripes. Maybe its that they met while he was "starring" on The Surreal Life" at a club that made me think it wouldn't work. Maybe it was when they had MC Hammer officiate the ceremony - how can anyone take that seriously? Maybe it was when the two Coreys starred in their own reality show - gawd, that would put a strain on anyone's marriage. It is sad when love doesn't triumph-and I mean that sincerely.

Perhaps Corey and Jon can become roommates - that's my answer to manturms and tears, because misery does love company. Oh, and then they could make a reality show too, cuz you gotta keep the income coming in.....child support and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment