Wednesday, July 15, 2009

For the record....

I do not lay awake wondering:

  • Was Michael Jackson gay?
  • Was he murdered?
  • Did he have both anorexia and bulimia?
  • Is he the biological father to all or any of his children?
  • Will A & E put the Jackson reality show on air that they were filming before his death?
  • How many pills was he taking daily?
  • What is his estate worth?
  • Will Debbie Rowe seek custody of the two older children?


What I do lay awake worrying about:

  • What the hell is going on in North Korea?
  • Will the Swine flu be as big as 1918?
  • Will my son have a happy life?
  • How can I make sure my son has a happy life?
  • Will the economy collapse?
  • Could we loose our jobs?
  • Is this it?
  • How much longer can Earth really sustain the population?

And finally:

  • Will the Republicans really pick Sarah Palin as their candidate in the 2012 elections? I fear that that could be the signal for the end of the world......

No comments:

Post a Comment