Thursday, July 9, 2009

Now that's a headline

Sifting through the various headlines, foxnews.com caught my eye with

Marcia Brady' Says Television Sister 'Jan' Won't Talk to Her Over 'Lesbian Love Affair'

Now that's a headline! Leave it to Fox News to break that story wide open! I was intrigued to see what other juicy tidbits they could feed me and here is what I found:

Report: Shauna Sand Cheated on Lorenzo Lamas With His Son

Nice. For those of you who can't remember, Lorenzo starred that '80s show on the estate, Falcon Crest, I think. He is now reduced to a headline about being cuckolded by his wife and 18 year old son....have a feeling that wasn't a plot line in FC - or was it?

'Harry Potter' Star Could Face 14 Years for Growing Marijuana Farm

I was curious - was it one of the Weasleys? Perhaps George or Fred? Nope, it was a Slytherin - the kid that plays Crabbe, Malfoy's henchman. The real question is, did Harry buy any? Perhaps "magic" is just another word for hallucinogenic.


And finally, un-entertainment related...

Factory Worker Dies After Falling Into Vat of Chocolate

See? Death by chocolate does exist.....

No comments:

Post a Comment